Sign in to follow this  
AlienHero

03. What other features would you like from your forex broker?

What extra features would you like from your forex broker?

Typically, our forex brokers provide us with a variety of services, such as virtual currency deposits, numerous platforms, and multilingual support, among others.
My broker also allows me to make rapid deposits and withdrawals, which are completed in a matter of seconds.
What other features do you believe a broker should provide?
Please provide your comments in the box below.
Please accept my sincere gratitude. 

So far, Profiforex brokers have provided me with everything I require for a successful trading experience: variable spreads as low as 0.1 pips, leverage up to 1:500, and excellent customer service; my only wish is that they add a forum where new traders can view and copy the trades of professional traders. 

I've always wished that any of the broker platforms I use had a faster payment processor that I could use for my withdrawals without paying a lot in processing fees; I was thrilled to learn that Profiforex had added Bitcoin as a payment option; my withdrawals have always been paid within 24 hours and there are no processing fees. 

I've always wished that any of the broker platforms I use had a faster payment processor that I could use for my withdrawals without paying a lot in processing fees; I was thrilled to learn that Profiforex had added Bitcoin as a payment option; my withdrawals have always been paid within 24 hours and there are no processing fees. 

If they could just tell me what deals they're doing with the LP...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Just now, Duelf said:

If they could just tell me what deals they're doing with the LP...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Smart one Satishwar .

I'd want to see more openness and information about the broker's earnings outside of the commissions they charge. 

I appreciate having quick access to help.
My broker offers Livechat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and while I don't use it very much, it's quite useful if you are locked out of your account, have an issue with a trade, or anything else.