Sign in to follow this  
Half-witChimichanga

What Is The Best Way To Find A Good Broker?

Aside from the previously stated element, you may want to consider what additional tools brokers give, such as newsfeed, charting tools, MetaTrader, and so on.
(Of course, security and fees must be considered first.) 

Sometimes merely asking for a competent broker isn't enough to help you find what you want.
It's the same as asking which is a good movie when we don't know what sort of film you're looking for: action, romance, animation, or a true tale. :)

Fxview and Tickmill, in my perspective, are well-regulated in most European nations if you're based in the EU.
In Australia, brokers like as IC Markets and Pepperstone are well-known.
These four brokers provide excellent trading conditions.

I recommend that you grab a piece of paper and jot down a list of brokers that meet your needs. Cross out any brokers who don't accept your nation, aren't compatible with your deposit/withdrawal methods, have higher fees/wider spreads, or any other factors that are important to you.
This will assist you in narrowing down your options to a suitable broker. 

Just now, AniyaHopper said:

Examine the rules, commissions, spreads, and other aspects. 

It's simple to say.
Live spreads only offer you half of the story; frequent sluggish execution can account for up to 90% of the money you pay the market maker and broker to start and settle deals. 

One of the simplest ways to know if a broker is good and suited for you is to look at the regulations and trading conditions.

Once you've discovered a broker you like, you can always check their sample account to see whether it's right for you. 

Choosing your preferred broker is all about figuring out what can supply you with the greatest services. I think Fxopen is a fantastic option because of the services they provide. 

Just now, UltraHater said:

Choosing your preferred broker is all about figuring out what can supply you with the greatest services. I think Fxopen is a fantastic option because of the services they provide. 

Oh!,
How long have you been making use of them?
Do they work well with spreads?